- With EBC Ultimax Brake Pads, you can increase your disc brakes' strength, durability and quietness
- A special, tailor-made blend of metallic filament and synthetic aramid fibers provides a powerful bite, longer lifespan and no unpleasant vibration
- EBC Break-In surface coating immediately offers you an outstanding performance with bedding that is extremely quick
- Ultimax pads with beveled edges stop edge lifting in their tracks, increase brake life and lessen brake noise
- Anti-noise shims come preinstalled and keep your Ultimax pads ultra-quiet
- Specially manufactured center-line slot prevents heat expansion cracks
- Designed with a fine, erosion and rust-resistant powder coat finish
- Engineered to fit your vehicle's stock brake pads
- Protected with a 12-Month, 10,000-Mile Warranty
Nothing makes your skin crawl like the sound of screeching brakes, and not only are they repelling, but they also attract unfavorable attention from other motorists and people outside. When you install EBC Ultimax Brake Pads, you're gifting yourself with a super quiet braking operation that displays performance-quality braking for your ultimate safety.
EBC precisely engineered your Ultimax brake pads to be quiet, while the unit's beveled edges reduce brake whining and extend the life of the brakes overall, reducing edge lifting. Additionally, your EBC pads' factory-installed anti-noise shims lessen the volume. EBC Ultimax Brake Pads also use a special metal and synthetic blend for a strong bite and comfort-plus stopping, while a specially manufactured center-line slot prevents heat expansion cracks.
Your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads are made to easily bolt on in lieu of your OEM brake pads. You'll love that even out of the box, the EBC Break-In surface coating immediately offers you an outstanding performance with extremely quick bedding. NAPA proudly sells EBC Ultimax Brake Pads protected with a 12-Month, 10,000-Mile Warranty.