- Easily be seen and illuminate your path using ECCO Safety Director LED Light Bar
- Glistening Amber colored LED illuminators are bright during daytime and at dusk
- Lightweight design brightens to direct traffic, alert cars, trucks and SUVs
- Highly classified as an SAE J595 Class I, CE and ECE R10 approved
- Remote device has either a 15-foot, 35-foot or 55-foot cord
- Cushioned control with easy-to-read display
- Use any of the 9 flash patterns
- Protected with a 3-Year Warranty
As you work to direct traffic, volunteer to help a fellow driver or any other number of scenarios, being able to be seen is essential. Having control of the situation and taking authority on the road is exactly what the ECCO Safety Director LED Light Bar enables you to do.
The system has 9 varied flash patterns to choose from and features a glistening Amber colored LED that is bright during the day and at night. The lightweight design effortlessly affixes to your ride and does not block your view. Each LED Light Bar is equipped with a cushioned control and has either a 15-foot, 35-foot or 55-foot cord.
Feel free to mount the control in your vehicle's interior or onto the exterior per your needs. Rest easy knowing the LED Light Bar is highly classified as an SAE J595 Class I, CE and ECE R10 approved, and will last a long time. NAPA is proud to sell the ECCO Safety Director LED Light Bar, protected with a 3-Year Warranty.