- Increase how you are seen in your vehicle, especially during emergencies using the ECCO Strobe Beacon
- Varied mounting options, the vacuum mount, magnet mount or flange mount
- Choose from all 3 classes, the SAE Class I, II, or III lights, which are all available
- Sports a low-intensity strobe, which is ideal for industrial applications
- Take your pick of the Amber, Clear, Blue, Red or Green color
- Protected with a 5-Year Warranty
You know that you need 360 degrees of light shining around your worksite to stay safe, and the ECCO Strobe Beacon increases how well you're seen. The flash pattern offers 70 FPM of low-intensity strobing and is ideal for use in the industrial sector.
The system is shielded against reverse polarity, voltage spikes and surges and can be easily affixed to the roof of your vehicle. Take your pick of the Amber, Clear, Blue, Red or Green colored lens and choose from one of three mounting options, the vacuum mount, magnet mount or flange mount. You can also choose from all 3 classes, the SAE Class I, II, or III lights.
The durably made, glass-filled Nylon base and Polycarbonate lens ensure the light's construction is robust and will last you a long time. The state-of-the-art, brushless magnetic drive spins the reflector disc and reduces noise and gear drawbacks. NAPA proudly sells the ECCO Strobe Beacon, protected with a 5-Year Warranty.