- EGR Aerowrap Bug Shield upgrades your vehicle's front profile while shielding your hood from insects and debris
- Super-resilient acrylic structure
- Low profile sits close to the hood to improve aerodynamics
- Diverts oncoming insects and debris upward instead of towards your windshield
- Installs quickly and easily with no drilling required
- The sleek Dark Smoke tint complements any ride
- Engineered for a precise fit to the measurements of your truck
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
After a short commute or brief daily drive, you usually don't notice a lot of insect buildup or impact damage. But every driver is just a long road trip away from these hazards causing irreversible damage to their hood, paintwork, and windshield. The EGR Aerowrap Bug Shield can keep the paint on your hood from deteriorating.
This bug deflector is EGR's best-selling model, and it does double duty by both ensuring that you can keep that showroom-quality paintwork and windshield intact. To begin with, the ultra-strong acrylic structure has been formulated to withstand all the potential hazards a typical driver runs into from the highway to the backroads. Add to that the customized engineering of the slender, aerodynamic profile that redirects the flight path of bugs away from your windshield. And best of all, your cool new EGR Aerowrap Bug Shield does all this without interfering with front-end airflow like conventional deflectors - this improves aerodynamics and boosts your gas mileage!
Your bug shield is simple to install and fits low against your hood with no drilling or alteration necessary. The Dark Smoke tinting adds a classic flair to the color options on any vehicle. Only by taking the required precautions to safeguard your truck or SUV can you be sure it will look beautiful over all the miles ahead, and the EGR Aerowrap Bug Shield is the first step you can take. A Lifetime Warranty is included.