- Extang has redesigned and improved their most renowned cover on the road, the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover
- The trifold design is simple to use
- Polypropylene panels are 1" thick for optimum strength
- Anti-damage EnduraShield skin is resilient and versatile
- Uses your truck's tailgate lock to maximize security
- Customized engineering to fit your specific truck make and model
- Features waterproofing that keeps your cargo dry
- Arrives completely constructed and ready for installation
- Tool-free JawGrip and EZ-Lock Clamp-on systems make installation easy
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
One of the most widely-known tonneau covers on the road today is the is the original Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover. Extang incorporated all the much-beloved bells and whistles found on the original and redesigned it resulting in a vastly improved tonneau cover.
To begin with, this advanced 2nd generation tonneau cover now sports durable polypropylene panels that can stand up to substantial impacts from equipment and cargo. They measure 1" thick and are designed to survive hail up to the size of a golf ball without suffering a dent. While we're on the subject of weather, the integrated snap-on seals and rubberized corner pieces form a waterproof barrier so torrential downpours, melting snow, hail never make their way into your truck bed or onto your cargo. This updated and upgraded tonneau cover was designed with panels that feature a UV-resistant EnduraShield to keep the panels cool on hot summer days.
The folding design allows easy operation so you can readily access your truck bed anytime you need it. It's very simple to install, you won't even need to open your toolbox! The JawGrip and EZ-Lock Clamp mechanisms clamp on in minutes, and since your new cover arrives in one piece, you won't have to spend hours pre-assembling before you mount the cover on your truck. The Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover gives a slick-looking OEM aesthetic to any truck and is proudly built in the USA in Ann Arbor, MI. A 3-Year Warranty is included.