- Restore lines quickly using the Factor 55 Fast FID Rope Splicing Tool
- Easy-to-use and no hardware like tape or gear needed
- Organized, efficient 2-piece configuration
- Engineered with an anodized Aluminum
- Includes a Cordura carrying pouch
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Suppose you're working or off-roading and trying to get out of a ditch and back home before it's too dark when your rope develops a jagged bit. The rope could take a long time to mend or you could quickly restore the synthetic line using the Factor 55 Fast FID Rope Splicing Tool, made in the USA.
The system is organized in a 2-piece design and engineered using durable anodized Aluminum, which is corrosion resistant. The Rope Splicing Tool includes a convenient Cordura carrying pouch and is easy to use, with no gear or tape needed. The unit can be used for ropes 3/8 inches to 5/8 inches in diameter. NAPA is proud to sell the Factor 55 Fast FID Rope Splicing Tool with a 1-Year Warranty.