- Slice right through that recovery cable with the comprehensive, state-of-the art Factor 55 Flat Splicer Splice-On Shackle Mount
- Advanced thimble design works effortlessly on a folding winch rope
- Pairs seamlessly with 7/8-inch or ¾-inch shackles
- Fabricated with a hard, anodized, Mil-Spec coating
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
Slice through in no time, no matter the circumstance, with the revolutionary aftermarket Factor 55 Flat Splicer Splice-On Shackle Mount. This recovery tool is designed to smoothly work with a folding winch rope shackle. This component is perfect for off-roaders who want to protect their winch rope without compromising the approach angle.
Take advantage of a flush, flat front end created by the Splice-On Shackle Mount folding flat against the winch fairleads. This Flat Splicer pairs well with ¾-inch shackles (pin and bow) or the pin ends of bigger 7/8-inch shackles. Take advantage of the incorporated EPD rubber pads for scratch-proof and scuff-free operation.
The Factor 55 Shackle Mount includes a durable, Mil-Spec, hard anodized finish. Your new tool remains in near perfect shape (no UV damage or worn areas) thanks to the groove side facing the winch. NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 Flat Splicer Splice-On Shackle Mount, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.