- Make sure your rope stays sheltered from off-road trails using the Factor 55 FlatLink Rope Guard
- Engineered to guard against corrosion and UV light damage
- Protects the rope surface using the guard and fairlead
- Easily use alongside other FlatLink products
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
You'll love how well the Factor 55 FlatLink Rope Guard works alongside the entire FlatLink line, with the FlatLink E, the Flat Splicer and all FlatLink Multimount products. Rock climbers and backcountry riders understand the need to protect your roping setup, and the FlatLink Rope Guard does exactly that.
Give yourself the ability to shield your rope and prolong your rope use while protecting it from light damage, fraying, slipping and chaffing. Each Factor 55 Rope Guard is specially engineered to guard against corrosion and protects the rope surface by using the guard and fairlead.
Every unprotected part of your synthetic rope is sheltered, as the rope guard acts like a skid surface. The Kaiser Billet 6000 Series Aluminum is durable and stylish and has a clear anodized finish. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made Factor 55 FlatLink Rope Guard, protected with a 1-Year Warranty.