- Fortify your towing set-up with the Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Shackle Mount
- Works with wire or synthetic rope as well as any standard D-rings or shackles
- Works with any roller fairlead license plate mounting bracket
- Remove shear pin using snap ring
- Select from a variety of colors
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
There's nothing wrong with old-fashioned, tried-and-true strength when it comes to your towing rig. With the Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Shackle Mount, you get just that: toughened abilities to take your towing to the next level.
With a weight limit of 16,000 pounds, this American-made Factor 55 Winch Shackle Mount is made to tow your heaviest loads and then some. (The tested fail point is 40,000 pounds!) Compatible with steel cable and synthetic winch ropes up to 3/8 inches in diameter, this folding shackle mount system is one of a kind. No matter how intense your recovering missions get, this shackle mount can handle the job without cutting or fraying. The EPDM Rubber Guard even guards line stowage and alloy fairleads. Choose from a variety of color options, and install your winch shackle mount in just minutes!
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Shackle Mount. Manufactured in the U.S. and supported by a 1-Year Warranty.