- Safeguard your synthetic winch rope using the Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Rope Guard
- Finished in a clear anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- Ensures any exposed cordage is tucked behind the fairlead
- Constructed using Kaiser Billet 6000-Series Aluminum
- Protects rope against fraying, damage and UV light
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
You've invested a lot into your synthetic winch rope, so why not protect it for long-lasting use using the Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Rope Guard? Over time, synthetic winch ropes can sustain damage like fraying, snapping and abuse from UV rays. Thankfully, the Factor 55 Guard is finished with a durable, clear anodized coating for corrosion resistance.
The FlatLink XTV Rope Guard is a slip surface, making it easier for your setup to scale vertical obstacles. You'll love using the Kaiser Billet 6000-Series Aluminum construction, which also protects against rusting and erosion. The 4 drive trivets make installation a breeze. NAPA proudly sells the USE-made Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Rope Guard, covered with a 1-Year Warranty.