- Fortify the construction of that UTV or ATV's winch using the Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Winch Shackle Mount
- Robust design is sturdier and protects you more than standard shackle or D-rings
- Stop the strap loop from skipping loose by using durable screw pin shackles
- Engineered to work alongside Steel and Synthetic cables
- Custom Powder Coat finish in whichever color you desire
- EPDM Rubber Guards shield your fairlead
- Does not need to be spliced
- Patented design
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
You know how handy a UTV or ATV is for performing winch jobs, so you should consider upgrading your safety using the Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Winch Shackle Mount. Get rid of your old and potentially dangerous shackles or D-rings and opt for a more durable setup.
The strong pin shackles will stop your strap loop from skipping loose, and the system can be used with Steel or Synthetic cables, up to 5/16 of an inch for your convenience. The Factor 55 Winch Shackle Mount will detour frazzling and splitting, ensuring hooks don't cut your cables. You never need to splice anything; EPDM Rubber Guards protect your fairlead, and the patented design can be installed in less than half an hour.
You'll enjoy the 6000 Series Billet Aluminum construction with special Titanium elements, including a custom Powder Coat finish in whatever color you like. NAPA proudly sells the Factor 55 FlatLink XTV Winch Shackle Mount, protected with a 1-Year Warranty.