- Take advantage of the self-centering load spool and foldable winch shackle on the Factor 55 FlatLink XXL Winch Shackle Mount
- Pairs well with 5/8-inch synthetic rope, ¾-inch wire rope and 1 1/8-inch shackle pin diameters
- Reaches 65,000 pounds of top-end strength, with a max load rate of 25,000 pounds
- Get the ultimate protection for your fairlead from incorporated EPDM rubber pads
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
If your shackle mount isn’t entirely foldable with a self-centering load spool, then it isn’t the top-of-the-line Factor 55 FlatLink XXL Winch Shackle Mount. This aftermarket automotive accessory also incorporates EPDM rubber pads to safeguard your fairlead. And this patented XXL Winch Shackle Mount delivers a rattle-free application.
The lightweight Factor 55 FlatLink Shackle Mount is constructed from military-grade aluminum, and precision CNC machined for durability. This dependable component is tested to withstand up to 65,000 pounds before breaking, with a max load of 26,000 pounds.
The Factor 55 Winch Shackle Mount utilizes a closed winching system of reliable recoveries, which includes up to ¾-inch wire rope and 5/8-inch synthetic rope tube thimbles. Best of all, say ‘goodbye’ to ordinary winch hooks, and grab those trustworthy D-rings and shackles. NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 FlatLink XXL Winch Shackle Mount, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.