- Reward yourself with the Factor 55 HitchLink 3.0 Hitch Receiver Shackle Mount, which is engineered using a military-grade Gray anodized finish with a weight rating of 18,000 pounds and a capacity of 70,000 pounds
- The Class V 3-inch receivers are the ones that the Factor 55 HitchLink 3.0 Hitch Receiver Shackle Mount is intended for
- Without sleeving your hitch, install shackles measuring 34 inches or 7/8 of an inch
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
When you have a Class V 3" hitch receiver, it seems as if you are required to sleeve it. Because of this, Factor 55 developed the HitchLink 3.0 Hitch Receiver Shackle Mount with Class V 3" in mind And, at long last, there is no need to use sleeves anymore!
In order to accommodate all of your soft shackle requirements, the Factor 55 Shackle Mount comes with a machined radius on the entire shackle mount. This shackle mount is compatible with both 34-inch and 7/8-inch shackles for your convenience. And the unit sports a long-lasting and attractive finish using military standard Gray anodized material, which protects against corrosion. Depending on the requirements, this component may be attached to the bumper in either a vertical or horizontal orientation.
This component's weight capacity has been determined to be 18,000 pounds, and its ultimate failure point is more than 70,000 pounds. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made Factor 55 HitchLink 3.0 Hitch Receiver Shackle Mount, protected with a 1-Year Warranty.