- Maneuver all your cargo in numerous ways with the Factor 55 Load Distribution Plate
- Take advantage of rounded corner holes and laser-engraved angle scale
- Fabricated from 6000 Series, military-grade aluminum
- Durable gathering spot for several towing hookups
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to towing, no two jobs are ever the same. Any adjustable winching system relies on variable accessories. Before you hit the road again, make sure you have the Factor 55 Load Distribution Plate.
With the Factor 55 Plate, you can distribute many load connections to a solitary shackle. The oblong holes are designed for standard ¾-inch or 7/8-inch shackle bodies using self-aligning shackle pin holes. A laser-engraved angle scale offers sling multiplier estimates.
The accommodating, balanced formation of this load plate allows for simple, no-hassle tow configurations. The Factor 55 Load Distribution Plate is manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.