- With the Factor 55 ProLink XTV Winch Shackle Mount, you can raise up your ATV or UTV to a whole new level
- Strap loops can't get out of the secure screw pin lock
- Choose from several color choices to fit your style
- Easy to set up without splicing
- Proudly manufactured in America
- Protected using a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Put away your old winch hooks and switch to the safer and stronger shackle/D-Ring design. With the Factor 55 ProLink XTV pull Shackle Mount, you can say goodbye to the pain of torn recovery straps and the risk of the strap ends coming loose when you pull your vehicle out of trouble. In contrast to winch hooks, which can ruin the structure of a strap, the XTV has a safe screw pin lock connection that keeps strap loops from coming free during the normal loose/tight cycles of winching.
Your Factor 55Shackle Mount comes manufactured in a way that makes it safe and worry-free to use. This device has an EPDM Rubber Guard that covers the metal fairleads and is firmly connected to the shackle mount with 4 hooked tips. This system is made to fit common 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch chains. It stores neatly against roller or Hawse-type fairleads, making it flexible and giving it a clean look.
The ProLink XTV Winch is easy to set up because it doesn't need to be spliced. Just hook it up to Steel wires or Plastic ropes with a width of up to 5/16 inches, and you're ready to go. You can also choose from a lot of different colors to suit your style. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made Factor 55 ProLink XTV Winch Shackle Mount, protected with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.