- Take advantage of the one-of-a-kind Factor 55 Rope Retention Recovery Pulley that improves pulling power and extends maneuverability
- Incorporates rope retention to outperform traditional cumbersome snatch blocks and pulleys
- Fabricated from sleek, light-weight billet machined 6000 series aluminum
- Achieve 22,000 pounds of Working Load Limit
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
Are you hauling a trailer full of recreation gear or a camper into the middle of nowhere? Are you anticipating lots of recovery work while off-roading in your customized Jeep? Do you operate a towing fleet that needs to be nimble and ready for any job? Then you need the patented winch friction pulley — the Factor 55 Rope Retention Recovery Pulley.
This reliable, effective Factor 55 Recovery Pulley assists you in diverting winch lines without additional snags or permanent damage to your rope. The condensed Rope Retention Recovery Pulley clocks in at only 21 ounces. It is coated with a Mil-A-8625 F Hard Anodized covering that extends its work life and protects its good looks.
This aftermarket Recovery Pulley is engineered exclusively for synthetic ropes with diameters of 5/16 to 1/2 of an inch. Take advantage of the rubber fingers to grip tightly when rope slack occurs. NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 Rope Retention Recovery Pulley, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.