- Pull yourself out of trouble, without leaving any damage behind, thanks to the off-road Factor 55 Tree Saver Strap
- Diminish the chances of recoil thanks to anti-stretch Polyester fabrication that does not build up energy
- Compacts for storage, but measures 8 inches long by 3 inches wide when pulled out
- Long-lasting recovery gear that is simple to use
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
When you are in a jam, it is perfectly fine to reach out for some help. But when it comes to off-road recovery, it is important to leave your anchoring trees in the condition you found them in. With the help of Factor 55 Tree Saver Strap, smooth recovery is simple and safe.
The Factor 55 Strap is constructed from anti-stretch polyester, which is highly preferred over nylon which can store energy. And, this Tree Saver Strap is purposely flat to stop twists before they happen. This means you can confidently tether your strap to rounded anchors like nerf bars and bumper stingers.
Your new Factor 55 Strap is eight feet long, with reliable webbing overlap and a high stitch count to tackle demanding loads. This robust recovery gear is easily compacted for optimal storage. NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 Tree Saver Strap, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.