- Take along everything you need for a successful off-road recovery with the convenient Factor 55 Ultimate Recovery Bag
- Soft fabric storage container is large enough to pack in all the shackles, rope, and gloves you need to access quickly
- Take advantage of the Velcro side panels to add personalization
- Select either the standard medium size or the large recovery bag
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty
If you are grabbing your bug-out bag to hit the off-road trails, then you should also take all your recovery gear in the Factor 55 Ultimate Recovery Bag. This rugged recovery bag is the perfect size to contain your tree savers, recovery ropes, shackles, gloves, and more. Your winch and rigging equipment will stay organized thanks to the reserved spots in the comprehensive design.
This built-tough, adaptable, practical Factor 55 Recovery Bag is fabricated to never wear out or go out of style. Take advantage of the reinforced base, fabricated from 1500 denier ballistic Cordura. Add to that the two-inch MILSPEC rigger webbing that surrounds the bottom for ultimate reinforcement. The Ultimate Recovery Bag is finished off with seriously strong YKK zippers.
Corrosion-proof steel rings are incorporated on both sides to use as anchors in your cargo space or to add shoulder straps (purchase separately). Select the medium size (18 inches long by 11 inches high and 8 inches wide), or go for the large size (21 inches long by 14 inches high and 12 inches wide). NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 Ultimate Recovery Bag, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.