- Upgrade your off-roading gear with the ultimate tool, the Factor 55 Ultrahook Rope Guard
- Engineered from long-lasting Kaiser Billet 6000-Series aluminum
- Guards against wear and tear, as well as harsh sunlight
- Installation process is a snap
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Covered with a 1-Year Warranty
As fellow off-road enthusiasts, we know a crew can’t back down from a challenge, and with the Factor 55 Ultrahook Rope Guard, you won’t have to. This complete adventure gear will safeguard your synthetic rope from harsh sunlight, as well as sharp elements.
You can rely on the Ultrahook Rope Guard when facing the toughest obstacles, thanks to the coverage you will gain behind the guard and fairlead. This Factor 55 Rope Guard is precisely engineered from Kaiser Billet 6000-Series aluminum. The robust fabrication and long-lasting reliability create a dynamic skid surface to elevate your performance.
Your new rope guard is protected by a transparent anodized coating for anti-rust results. Install your new tool in a snap, utilizing the provided four drive rivets to secure the guard. NAPA is proud to offer the Factor 55 Ultrahook Rope Guard, manufactured in the U.S. with a 1-Year Warranty.