- Use the Federal Signal 2012 Series Back-up Alarm to increase job site security
- Electronics are encased in epoxy with heat-resistant nylon filled with glass
- Easily cleaned; safe to operate with a steam cleaner or pressure washer
- Meets all SAE J994, CE, OSHA, and MSHA specifications
- Choose from 3 versions: 87 decibel, 97 decibel, or 102 decibel
- A 3-Year Warranty is included
A clear and distinct backup signal is critical for the safety of your truck, your employees, and the community at large, whether it is on a construction site, doing civic chores, or making deliveries. A beeper like the Federal Signal 2012 Series Back-up Alarm will give your fleet a loud, confident tone that can withstand anything. Moreover, the power consumption is exceptionally low, using only 0.5 A while operating at 12–24 VDC.
The Federal Signal 2012 Series Back-up Alarm's whole electrical structure is totally epoxy-encapsulated, rendering it resistant to weather, vibrations, and other foreign objects. This backup beeper is designed to withstand the demands of any commercial or industrial work site because it is made of heat-resistant, glass-filled nylon. Also, it is simple to clean; any steam cleaner or pressure washer may complete the task without endangering the unit in any way.
There are three levels of volume that you can choose from: loud, louder, and loudest (87 dB, 97 dB, and 102 dB respectively). While stud terminals are included with the 87 and 102 dB variants, you can choose between wires or stud terminals with the 97 dB model. All variants with stud terminals come standard with a self-grounding strap and an integrated universal mounting bracket. A 3-Year Warranty is included with your purchase.