- Command all the light you need in an emergency or bad weather conditions using the Federal Signal Commander Work Light
- Suitable with tow trucks, tractors, off-roading vehicles, ATVs and everything else
- Sturdy die-cast Aluminum housing is finished in a Powder coat
- Includes Stainless Steel hardware with a U-bolt
- Take your pick of the round or square model
- Choose either the 1200 or 750 lumens
- Manufactured as vibration resistant
- Protected with a 3-Year Warranty
Have you ever needed to work overnight in the dark, in bad weather or poorly lit conditions? Not only is it unsafe, but you need to be able to perceive what you're doing and to be seen, especially on a worksite. Transport all the shining light you need when you have the Federal Signal Commander Work Light.
The Federal Work Light is ideal for use with tractors, tow trucks, recovery vehicles, off-roading monsters, ATVs and anything else you can drive. Each LED is powerful, constructed with a sturdy die-cast Aluminum housing and finished in a fine Powder coating. The whole setup is made to resist vibration, which will decrease wear and tear over time.
You can take your pick of the round or square model and choose either the 750 lumens or 1200 lumens of brightness to suit your needs. Stainless Steel hardware is included along with a U-bolt, and it also has a convenient adjustable U-bracket. NAPA proudly sells the Federal Signal Commander Work Light, protected with a 3-Year Warranty.