- Take advantage of your light's capacity and output using the Federal Signal HighLighter LED Micro Mini Light Bar
- Decrease obnoxious dark spots with the increased off-axis lighting feature
- Diminish failure points with the dependable Onboard Circuitry™ (ROC)
- Sturdy PCB configuration supplants wires and connectors
- Adheres to every SAE Class 1 and CCR Title 13 Standard
- Protected with a 5-Year Warranty
Imagine having some blind spots of darkness in your path. Dark spots can be scary because your current lighting setup might not shine a light on every hazard around you. The Federal Signal HighLighter LED Micro Mini Light Bar allows you to decrease the amount of poorly lit corners and sports an off-axis feature that maximizes what you can see all around your vehicle when you're driving or working in the dark.
The compact design and 10-inch base provide 360 °'s of well-rounded radiance, while the Onboard Circuitry™ (ROC) diminishes failure points and completely replaces all wires and connectors using a PCB assembly. Additionally, the Solaris® LED reflector increases the Federal Mini Light Bar's effectiveness and optimal performance.
Each of the 25 strobe patterns is unique and can flash several different distress signals when needed. This light bar measures up to strict SAE Class 1 and CCR Title 13 Standards and works alongside 12 or 24 VDC. NAPA proudly sells the Federal Signal HighLighter LED Micro Mini Light Bar, protected with a 5-Year Warranty.