- Install a Federal Signal Latitude Exterior Warning Lights for a long and low-profile warning light bar
- Solaris® LED reflectors and ROC (Reliable Onboard CircuitryTM) provide high optical efficiency
- There are no black places because of the 360-degree illumination
- There are ten pre-programmed warning patterns and one test pattern
- Housing made of moisture-resistant polycarbonate
- A 5-Year Warranty is included
Even if Jimmy Buffet wasn't crooning about light bars when he sang about a shift in latitude, Federal Signal Latitude Exterior Warning Lights could be in a hit song. Like the latitudinal lines that run sideways across any map, these light bars are long, flat, and can help you find your way.
Your Federal Signal Latitude Exterior Warning Lights feature a low-profile design that does not compromise on illumination; owing to Solaris® LED reflectors, this warning light bar emits an astonishing 360 degrees of light with no dull areas. And it does so with a very low amp draw. These warning lights feature ROC (Reliable Onboard CircuitryTM) technology specifically developed to correct frequent failure locations found in other LED lighting systems.
Readily communicate with other vehicles and pedestrians quickly and effectively using ten eye-catching warning patterns. Polycarbonate is a sturdy co-extrusion housing that is resistant to moisture and weather. This warning light comes in a 4-head, 6-head, or 8-head variant, just like Jimmy Buffet himself. Ideal for municipal, utility, construction, public safety, towing and recovery, and other applications. A 5-Year Warranty is included.