- The Federal Signal Legend LPX Discrete Light Bar is the low-profile warning light for your tow truck or utility vehicle
- Traditional lightbar with 9-conductor wire for easy, straightforward usage
- Features Solaris® LED reflector design offers provides exceptional off-axis lighting and 360-degree illumination
- Unique ROC (Reliable Onboard CircuitryTM) technology prolongs usability
- Choose from a variety of sizes and mounting styles
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
One thing is certain while driving an emergency response vehicle like a tow truck or recovery vehicle: you have to be visible to others. A bright light will not only improve your safety and the safety of people around you, but will also give your car an authoritative flair. Upgrade your utility vehicle with a Federal Signal Legend LPX Discrete Light Bar for a warning light that's as bright as it is stylish and low-profile.
Your Federal Signal Legend LPX Discrete Light Bar is a typical cable lightbar with a 9-conductor cable that is ideal for a wide range of applications. This brilliant and resilient bar provides premium off-axis light output while offering a complete 360 degrees of dazzlingly bright light thanks to a Solaris® LED reflector design. Best of all, the revolutionary ROC (Reliable Onboard CircuitryTM) drastically decreases the number of electrical components and is designed for long-term reliability.
Your new lightbar is as good-looking as it is versatile; it features stop/turn/tail, alley, takedown, and work lights. Easy to use and operate, with two flashing modes and ten flashing patterns to choose from. There are a range of sizes and mounting choices to choose from. A 5-Year Warranty is included.