- Highly improve your visibility, while keeping a low profile, with the Federal Signal Legend LPXH Tow Discrete Light Bar
- Useful for a number of situations, with a traditional application of the 9-conductor, cable-operated light bar
- Solaris® LED reflector design and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
- Includes S/T/T (Stop/Turn/Tail) lights and two work lights
- Choose from 14 flash patterns from two flashing modes
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Whether your crew is responding to a disaster area after a storm or working at night on major road construction, your heavy-duty truck or utility van must be seen. But, you also need a low-profile warning light bar that will stay out of the way for all other hours of the day. You need the 12-head, flashing Federal Signal Legend LPXH Tow Discrete Light Bar.
The Federal Signal Tow Discrete Light Bar comes with 14 programmed flash patterns, from two flashing modes. Each model comes with integrated S/T/T (Stop/Turn/Tail) lights; the front and rear of the bar are independently controlled. Best of all, the Federal Signal Legend can be converted into a 10-head light bar, with two static work lights.
Your new aftermarket lighting upgrade incorporates a traditional 9-conductor cable, as well as the Solaris® LED reflectors and patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™). Select the length that works best for your needs, and add on the optional weather pack connector. NAPA is proud to offer the Federal Signal Legend LPXH Tow Discrete Light Bar with a 5-Year Warranty.