- Safeguard your grille all year long with Fia Custom Fit Front Grille Covers
- Manages temperatures in the winter and keeps out bugs in the summer
- Quilted inner lining and heavy vinyl outer shell give offer maximum protection
- Airflow openings keep the engine cool and save money on gas
- Bugs and debris stay out thanks to a tear-resistant mesh bug screen
- Simple peel-and-stick fasteners for easy installation - no drilling required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
As the seasons change, each one brings its own special challenges to the front end of your vehicle. The cold winter air robs your engine of heat, while the warm winds of summertime bring a plague of pests. Don't let the weather affect your vehicle's performance and economy; use the Fia Custom Fit Grille Cover to keep the heat in and the wasps out.
Your Fia Front Grille Cover has a quilted inner lining and a sturdy vinyl shell. This well-made cover keeps your engine bay warm in the winter by preventing heat from escaping, greatly enhancing engine efficiency. Two airflow doors increase oxygen intake, resulting in improved fuel economy and power in the summer. These air vents close easily for a clean, streamlined appearance.
To keep bugs and grime out of your grille and radiator in the spring and summer, replace the vinyl with the tear-resistant and easy-to-clean mesh bug screen. The accompanying "Stick-a-Stud" fasteners make installation as simple as peeling and sticking. Your Fia Grille Cover is crafted to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle so it fits properly, and it comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.