- Give yourself access to a fast-monitoring system, with added control over your air suspension system when you use the Firestone Air Compressor In Cab System
- Generously includes an on-board gauge with all necessary switches, hoses, hardware and wiring
- Take your pick of the standard or heavy-duty compressor
- Available with a gallon or half-gallon air tank
- Choose the single or dual gauge
The Firestone Air Compressor In-Cab System allows you to monitor and control your air suspension while sitting in the driver's seat. You may quickly and easily adjust your air springs using the In-Cab System, which integrates the standard or heavy-duty compressor with the state-of-the-art Leveling Control Panel. A compressor and onboard gauge with switches, hoses, hardware, and wiring are all included for the quick monitoring and management of your air suspension system.
One or 2 gauges are included in the Leveling Control Panel to keep track of the pressure in your air system (up to 150 psi). For correct leveling, it also features one or two switches that can regulate up to 2 pairs of air springs. For quick air response, the Firestone System is offered with a half or full-gallon air tank.
If you intend to raise and lower your suspension more frequently than a few times per week, get the heavy-duty compressor instead of a standard compressor, which is manufactured for light to medium use. NAPA proudly sells the Firestone Air Compressor In Cab System.