- Diversify your toolkit and maximize air pressure capacity with a Firestone Air Tank
- Choose from a variety of sizes ranging from 0.25 to 12 gallons
- Veneered internally and externally to prevent corrosion
- Manufactured to SAE J10 compliance specifications
- Increase pressure capacity to 150 psi
- Multi-use for different applications
Whether you need to quickly inflate tires, operate certain power tools or tackle that DIY project you've been putting off, you'll definitely benefit from having a professional-grade air tank in your toolkit. Firestone has been in the business of air compressors for over 80 years, setting the standard for quality air tanks that suit a variety of lifestyles. Add a Firestone Air Tank to your arsenal and watch your DIY capabilities grow!
With the Firestone Air Tank, you can confidently up your pressure to 150 psi and get the most out of this garage staple. Sizes range from a quarter of a gallon to 12 whole gallons, giving you the option to choose the perfect-sized vessel. With an enamel interior and exterior coat, your Firestone Tank will resist rust and maintain longevity for years to come.