- Gain all the stability you need for those extra-large loads with the Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs
- Take advantage of the double-convoluted springs, which stops leaf springs from sagging
- Choose to apply air springs on front or back; separate inflation delivers adaptability
- Elevate your capacity to 3,200 or 5,000 pounds
- Simple drill-free installation engineered to match OEM suspension
- Comes with air line, valves, brackets and hardware
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Achieve a perfect level, no matter how balanced the load your prized pickup or hardworking van is carrying, with the Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs. This aftermarket upgrade delivers enhanced control, increased capacity and a smoother drive thanks to the reduced friction between leaves.
Firestone Air Helper Springs utilize air pressure to bolster the support between your suspension and frame. Individually inflate your new pair of double-convoluted air springs to create the perfect balance, even with imperfect unbalanced hauls. These robust springs are compatible with nearly all personal trucks, SUVs, vans and RVs.
No cutting or modifications are needed. Be aware, Ride-Rite Air Springs cannot raise the load-bearing capacity of your make and model. You should maintain the recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) for your vehicle. NAPA is proud to offer the Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.