- Flowmaster's Delta Force Performance Air Intake provides a robust breath of fresh, cold air for your engine
- Select versions feature elevated snorkels that take in air from above the hood
- Comes with stainless steel hardware
- Intake tube is crafted from sturdy Polyethylene
- Boosts horsepower and torque by up to 7%
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A primary rule of internal combustion is that colder air means a more robust explosion, and that means more engine power. If you're using your factory air intake, you're robbing your engine of power because factory intakes are designed only to pull the hot air from just above your air filter. Air temperatures are significantly cooler even a few inches away from the heat of your engine, so The Flowmaster Delta Force Performance Air Intake aims high and gulps robust breaths of fresh, cool air to power your engine.
Certain versions of your Flowmaster Delta Force Performance Air Intake feature a snorkel design that extends well above the hood of your vehicle - perfect for navigating water for those who like to take their rig off the beaten path. It contains a premium cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) intake tube, and comes with Stainless Steel fittings. With colder outside air entering your engine, you can expect an increase of up to 7% in horsepower and torque.
Installation is straightforward and does not require specialized tuning. Your air intake comes with a long-lasting high-flow filter, and your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.