- Get superior handling for your suspension with Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks
- Enhances steering experience with leveled ride-height and coil preload
- The 2-inch diameter T6 aluminum shock body features a 5/8-inch chrome-plated steel shaft
- Nitrogen and shock fluid stay separated thanks to an Internal Floating Piston
- Specifically designed to fit your make and model; set up is easy thanks to bolt-on engineering
- Clear anodized coating ensures your shocks stay rust-free
- A 1-Year Limited Warranty included
From the craziest switchbacks of an off-road course to the cringe-inducing potholes of city streets, you can maintain a stellar ride quality and suspension performance with the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks.
Your Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are constructed with a 2-inch diameter shock body that's crafted from CNC-machined T6 aluminum. The body has been coated in a transparent anodized finish that never rusts and dissipates heat three times more quickly than Steel. The 5/8-inch Steel shaft resists pitting and scratches, and is finished in pristine Chrome plating. IFP stands for Internal Floating Pistons. These pistons are engineered to keep the nitrogen and high-performance shock fluid chambers sealed so they never mix, maximizing damping and maintaining fade throughout all terrain types. An oversized, heavy-duty spherical bearing ensures that steering quality is improved, and the Nitrile Rubber isolator pads reduce vibrations and absorb excess road noise.
Your new Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks from Fox 2.0 allow you to customize the ideal coil preload and ride height so you get the handling experience you want. Each shock is individually made to match your particular make and model vehicle. These shocks can be mounted on almost any factory or aftermarket suspension system with a simple bolt-on installation. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is included.