- Maintain stability and safe suspension with the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shock
- CNC-machined aluminum shock tube (with 2-inch diameter) regulates heat 3x quicker than steel
- Optimized shock oil, anodized finish and nitrogen contribute to cool-down effect
- Damping control can be adjusted for various road conditions
- Perfect for rocky terrain like backroads, potholes and more
- Vehicle-specific for an easy, bolt-on assembly
- Supported by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The abuse of uneven road conditions, potholes and other road flaws will wreak havoc on your shock and suspension system. To smooth things out and gain some much-need stability, get the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shock.
With a 2-inch diameter CNC-machined T6 aluminum shock tube, this reservoir shock will regulate heat three times quicker than your factory steel shocks. A cooling effect is achieved through an external reservoir that maintains optimized shock oil, a clear anodized finish and sealed nitrogen, ensuring the longevity of your rust-free suspension system. The internal floating piston augments damping for a stable, fade-free ride. A 5/8-inch chrome-plated steel shaft removes the risk of pitting and scratching, while the nitrile rubber bushings muffle obnoxious noise.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Reservoir Shocks are vehicle-specific for an easy, bolt-on assembly process. NAPA is proud to offer this product with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.