- Strap on reliable, race-proven performance for rough, off-road, rocky terrain with Fox 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks
- Increase oil and nitrogen capacity for fade-free damping with valving engineered specifically to your make, model and year
- Zinc-plated aluminum body with stainless-steel, hard-chrome plated shaft
- Gain up to 4 inches of lift at the front end of your Jeep
- Hassle-free bolt-on kit
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The control you have over your Jeep shouldn't diminish when you roll off the paved asphalt and across rugged rocks, pits of mud and mounds of sand. Your Wrangler should be able to wrangle with the elements, without giving out or breaking down. Fox 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks were proven in the brutal conditions of off-road racing, and are ready to be fitted to your smooth, sweet ride.
The heavy-duty, steel-bodied Fox 2.5 Factory Shocks are fashioned with black anodized billet aluminum components and Teflon-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings. The patented internal bypass technology contains 2.5-inch remote reservoirs that allow fluid to bypass the high-flow aluminum piston through PTFE-lined cooling components.
Sold in pairs, your Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks create an added 4 inches of lift on your front end. Customized to fit your exact Jeep, these shocks easily bolt on to both stock and aftermarket suspensions systems. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.