- Beat the heat with the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks designed for speed
- Long-lasting, dependable execution made possible by separated shock oil and pressured nitrogen
- Incorporates enormous steel shaft and 2.5-inch, zinc-plated, flawless shock body
- Finished with a clear, robust, anodized coating, which highlights Fox Racing logo
- Customized aftermarket part delivers peak execution for your exact vehicle with easy install
- Comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty
Your speed and acceleration might be on fire, but your suspension remains calm, cool and collected with the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks. Although these aftermarket shocks are built for the racetrack, they also hold up to aggressive drivers who love off-roading in their massive trucks.
Each of the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shocks is fabricated from zinc-plated alloy without any imperfections. The 7/8-inch, hard-chrome, steel shaft is an industry marvel. These Fox Shocks are designed to compartmentalize the high-pressure nitrogen from the shock oil. The Teflon-coated system utilizes redundant sealing to not lose a drop. Best of all, you can precisely modify the nitrogen pressure, which also allows professional rebound valving and revalving maintenance.
These flawless Smooth Body Shocks run cool and look cool not matter what conditions you race into. Each system is customized to the exact vehicle for a simple bolt-on installation. NAPA is proud to offer the Fox 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.