- Gabriel HiJacker Air Shocks ensure that your ride is level and comfortable even while towing hefty loads
- Up to 1,100 lbs. of leveling support are available from this custom-designed leveling system, which is fully adjustable, so you may set it to the precise stiffness you require
- Fill the shocks easily with any home or service station air compressor, or enjoy the best control on the road with an on-board compressor (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated piston rod and premium wiper seals offer amazing longevity
- Protected with a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty
To keep everything level and comfortable when you have to undertake those significant towing and hauling expeditions, you need additional support. No matter the load, obtaining the lift you need for a level, comfortable drive with a set of Gabriel HiJackers underneath you is simpler, and better than ever.
Air shocks from Gabriel HiJacker inflate similarly to conventional tires. That means you can fill them up with your garage air compressor or at any gas station when it's time to tow that huge of a trailer. You may also equip your vehicle with an onboard air compressor to get more lift for even more dynamic control.
Once you've finished the lengthy drive, releasing some air and maintaining a comfortable ride is so straightforward. Additionally, they're made to fit your specific car perfectly and are manufactured for extreme durability with hard wiper seals and chrome-plated piston rods. Opt-in for the original brand of air shocks if you require additional hauling help. NAPA proudly sells the Gabriel HiJacker Air Shocks protected with a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty.