- Don’t stress when you put your personalized suspension system to the test with Gabriel Max Control Shocks
- Take advantage of reduced mass and improved temp mitigation thanks to monotube fabrication
- Robust chrome-plated rods and ‘floating’ piston engineering create instant reaction times
- Race down those mean streets or crawl those rocks on off-road adventures
- Constructed for a precise fit to your exact vehicle
- Backed by a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty
Are you chasing after a gentle ride on those long commutes? Do you seek a quick rebound when traversing those rocky paths? Either way, your rough riding days are over with the lightweight, strong, extreme-temperature-resistant Gabriel Max Control Shocks.
Your new aftermarket Max Control Shocks are fabricated with hardened, chrome-plated steel 14mm piston rods. The monotube shock incorporates a second piston that slides from hydraulic fluid to pressurized nitrogen gas. The response time is unbeatable!
Rebound time is guaranteed to deliver the results you are seeking because the application is specifically designed for your specific truck, SUV, van or sedan. NAPA is proud to offer the Gabriel Max Control Shocks with a 1-Year/25,000-Mile Warranty.