- With a Gibson exhaust system, you may add up to 10–20 more horsepower, 15–20 more ft. lbs. of torque and even some more MPG
- Completely welded, baffled and chambered SuperFlow Muffler for improved volume efficiency & unrestricted flow. (Nothing to blow out, not packed or screened)
- For exceptional performance, mandrel-bent tubing ensures consistent exhaust flow across the curve
- Slip-Fit connectors reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Take your pick from 5 or more alternative design options and exit points
- Offered in 409-L Stainless Steel or Hot-Dipped Aluminized Steel
- Includes T-304 Zinc-plated hangers in factory form
- Stainless Steel tip with a high-polish finish
- Protected with a Lifetime Warranty
Dyno testing has confirmed the superior horsepower and torque improvements of custom-designed Gibson exhausts. Gibson Exhausts assist you in accelerating quickly off the line or towing a large load. They also increase power and efficiency for long-lasting thrills.
For a flawless fit and finely tuned performance, Gibson Performance custom-engineers and produces every cat-back and diesel exhaust system to your individual car. Every exhaust pipe is composed of either hot-dipped ordinary Aluminized Steel or the more durable 409-L Stainless Steel and is mandrel-bent for a smooth, unrestricted flow. In addition to a distinctive growling exhaust sound, Gibson SuperFlow mufflers include a straight-through construction with baffles and chambers for unfettered flow and almost no backpressure.
A polished T-304 Stainless Steel tip is included with Gibson Exhausts to complete the appearance. Gibson Exhaust Systems are available in up to 5 distinct designs with a variety of departure points to suit your requirements, ranging from single-side exit pipes to twin rear exit pipes. All the hangers and clamps required for a simple bolt-on installation are provided for your convenience. NAPA proudly sells the Gibson Exhaust System protected with a Lifetime Warranty.