- Guard the finish of your pickup truck’s paint and trim by containing flinging gravel, saltwater and icy sludge inside your wheel well with the Go Industries Diamond Tread Mud Flaps
- Guaranteed to always hang in the prime position thanks to weighted diamond plates and stiffeners
- Each robust, rubber-backed mud flap is 19 inches tall by 24 inches wide
- Contains all necessary installation hardware and mounting brackets
- Sold in sets of two designed for your rear tires
What's the point of installing mud flaps if they aren’t strong enough to do the job? What's the benefit of adding protective mud flaps if they're so ugly they ruin the look of your prized pickup truck? Go Industries Diamond Tread Mud Flaps are the rock stars of the mudguard world. They're built to perform, and designed to bring your rig an impressive new style.
This elite-level barrier will knock back thick mud, sharp rocks and other hazardous road debris. Each set of two rear flaps is constructed from heavy-duty rubber, and covered by aluminum diamond plating. Creating a flap-free zone, your Go Industries Mud Flaps will stay in place due to the incorporated stiffeners.
Your order includes all the mounting hardware and brackets needed for a full installation, although limited drilling may be necessary. Please be aware that due to the specialized fabrication of the Diamond Plate Mud Flaps for '03-'06 Dodge Trucks, no mounting brackets or stiffeners are incorporated.