- Protect your pickup’s rear window, plus gain additional lighting for safety and style, with the Go Industries HD Lighted Headache Rack
- Commercial-grade steel fabrication guards your glass from heavy cargo that might slide while on the road
- Upright extensions are perfect for securely tying ladders, pipes, lumber, and other tall supplies
- Slated louvers push back harmful UV rays, keeping your cabin cooler
- Powder-coat finishes available in Black or White
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty (materials); 6-Month Warranty (finish)
You hustle. And sometimes that hustle means taking on the big jobs. Whether you need to haul heavy, large, potentially dangerous gear for personal or commercial reasons, the Go Industries HD Lighted Headache Rack has you covered. This headache rack will really light up your load!
Take advantage of ultimate protection from the robust 14-gauge steel tubes, finished off with a rust-proof powder coating. Easily mount a toolbox or other supplies to the 24-inch by 3-inch footing. Plus, the incorporated extensions on the uprights are perfect for hauling long and tall cargo.
This DIY installation uses your existing bed rails. Plus, the can’t-miss reverse lights and brake lights plug directly into your truck’s system. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Go Industries HD Lighted Headache Rack with a 3-Year Warranty on materials and a 6-Month Warranty on the finish.