- Mount the rough, robust Go Rhino BR20 Rear Bumper that’s tough enough to take on any charging beasts
- Incorporated panels create an easy application for reverse lights (sold separately)
- Constructed from a single piece of welded 3/16-inch-thick steel
- Finished with a textured matte black all-weather coating
- Pairs perfectly with the Go Rhino BR10 Front Bumper
- Engineered to be used with your OEM rear sensors
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
Set your cherished pickup truck or deluxe SUV apart from the rest of the herd with the Go Rhino BR20 Rear Bumper. Get the same rugged style and robust protection that you value from the complementary Go Rhino BR10 Front Bumper. This matching set (sold individually) will let all other drivers around you know to proceed with caution.
This replacement bumper is welded from a single piece of strong, 3/16-inch-thick steel. It comes finished with a tough, textured, matte black coat. Plus, you can use the incorporated steps for hassle-free access to our truck bed. There's also an access port for your spare tire crank because no small detail is skipped on this brutal bumper.
Go Rhino’s contemporary, intuitive engineering retains the use of your OEM rear sensors. Built-in panels create a simple structure to install license plate lights or extra reverse lights. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Go Rhino BR20 Rear Bumper with a 5-Year Warranty.