- Take a big, bold step toward safe and secure mobility with the Go Rhino Dominator D6 Running Boards
- No slip-ups here; the six-inch steps grab on with a grated hexagon pattern
- Add on four-inch drop steps for lifted or large-tire trucks
- Rust-proof textured black powder coat finish
- Install drill free with provided bolt-on hardware
- Made in the USA, with a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Get up and moving, or down and dirty with the Go Rhino Dominator D6 Running Boards. The rugged charm of these souped up running boards will elevate the function and form of your powerful truck. You’ll never stumble again with these massively wide six-inch steps, studded with a reverse-punched steel plate.
Your Dominator D6 Running Boards are customized to fit perfectly with the exterior of your exact make and model truck. Fabricated from tough, long-lasting, 16-gauge steel, your Go Rhino boards are finished with a textured black powder coat that is corrosion, impact and abrasion-resistant. Each of the two steps can hold up to 300 pounds. And, the anti-slip, raised hex pattern is a lifesaver, edged by a wraparound stabilizing steel tube.
The high placement and compact design work to maximize ground clearance. For a truck that's lifted or fitted with large tires, you can easily add matching four-inch drop steps to assist you and passengers. No drilling is required and all hardware you need is included. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Go Rhino Dominator D6 Running Boards, made in the USA with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.