- Never miss a step and safely climb into your vehicle's cabin using the Go Rhino E-BOARD E1 Electric Running Boards
- Sports a 6-inch-wide stepping surface with accented LED lights for additional safety
- Constructed using lightweight Aluminum with an anti-slip surface
- Designed with a Black Powder Coat finish and Nylon end caps
- Easily affixes to your vehicle and requires no drilling
- Every board can support 300 lbs. maximum
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A strong side-step will greatly improve how you use your vehicle, whether it's a truck, Jeep or SUV; safely stepping into your vehicle is paramount when you are in a hurry or if you need help effortlessly getting inside your cab. The fashionable Go Rhino E-BOARD E1 Electric Running Boards mechanically ejects when you open your door and withdraw when the door is closed.
Each board sports a 6-inch-wide stepping surface with accented LED lights for safety and comes manufactured using lightweight Aluminum with an anti-slip surface. The textured Black Powder Coating and Nylon end caps add another level of grip-ability and keep you safe during inclement weather conditions like rain, icy sleet or snow. A dual motor system allows you to reliably use the step no matter what crazy weather hits and also works to shield your rocker panels from damaging forces.
Each board can support 300 pounds of weight and easily affixes onto your vehicle without needing to drill; just use the straightforward, magnetically activated switches. NAPA proudly sells the Go Rhino E-BOARD E1 Electric Running Boards protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.