- Add a back-end step onto your two-inch hitch receiver with the Go Rhino Hitch Step
- Pressed, fortified step spot is stronger than conventional cut-out models
- Choose from a chrome, textured black or polished stainless finish
- Rooftop, trunk area and truck bed remains accessible
- Thickened steel tubing with 3-inch diameter
- Comes with anti-rattle kit and storage bag
- Quickly latches onto your receiver
- Features anti-slip treading
- Chrome and Black models come with a 5-Year Warranty. Polished stainless models come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Note: The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up cameras or sensors
Whether you're hauling rooftop cargo or always grabbing things from your pickup bed, life becomes a lot easier with the Go Rhino Hitch Step. By using your two-inch hitch receiver, you can quickly install a rear step-up that'll make loading and unloading a breeze.
With no drilling or modifications required, this hitch step is the perfect aftermarket addition to any car, truck or SUV. At 32 inches long, you can step up at any angle and easily reach your roof rack, trunk bed or any exterior cargo area with total ease. No more tire balancing or tip-toe action; this step makes it easy to reach just about anything! Plus, it comes with its own storage bag and an anti-rattle kit for a noiseless and steady grip.
Select your preferred finish: smooth/textured black powder coat (protects against corrosion), shiny chrome or classic, anti-rust stainless steel. The black and chrome steps are supported by a 5-Year Warranty, while the polished stainless steel steps come with a Lifetime Warranty.