- Install the handy Go Rhino HS-30 Hitch Step for easier vehicle onboarding
- Made to fit all models and works with any standard 2-inch receiver hitch
- Features injection-molded hex tread step spot
- Coated in a protective black powder finish
- Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
You won't know how handy the Go Rhino HS-30 Hitch Step is until you've got one! With this functional add-on installed, you can easily access your roof rack, trunk bed area and other hard-to-reach spots without balancing on a tire. It also simplifies passenger onboarding by giving your riders an extra step up into your high clearance ride.
This step is a universal fit, so installation with any standard 2-inch receiver hitch is a breeze. It's compact and easy to disassemble whenever needed. The injection-molded hex tread step pad provides excellent grip, and the black powder coat protects against rust and corrosion. Purchase a hitch pin and anti-rattle device (sold separately) for additional functionality.
Round out your rig with the Go Rhino HS-30 Hitch Step. Supported by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.