- Safeguard your workforce and your detainees with the Go Rhino Public Safety Division AEDEC Molded Prisoner Seat
- Secure detainees without reaching over them with the Pro-Straint grip handle
- Sturdy TPO plastic material is coated in a texturized Black finish
- Cleans easily using soap and water
- Complies with both SAE and FMVSS
- Comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Transporting a detainee can be safe and simple when you use the Go Rhino Public Safety Division AEDEC Molded Prisoner Seat. It's designed with a recessed cavity constructed for shackled hands and enlarged head and leg room so securing a prisoner safely is fast and simple.
Thanks to its variety of security features, the Go Rhino Public Safety Division AEDEC Molded Prisoner Seat is one of the safest options on the market. The Pro-Straint grip handle allows you to restrain a detainee without having to reach across them. It's constructed using premium-grade durable TPO material that is formulated to minimize cracking over time when compared to ABS plastic and is coated with a texturized Black finish. Cleanup is a breeze, simply wash it down with soap and water.
The molded trim lines ensure a successful installation without the need for gaskets, spacers or fillers. This system complies with all SAE and FMVSS safety requirements. Your purchase comes with a 3-Year Warranty.