- Utilize the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Gun Rack to store and protect your guns in any environment
- Racks with no locks are available for organizations who would rather use their own
- Optional Santa Cruz SC-1 Lock may be purchased separately
- This rack is available in either a dual or single configuration
- Choose the optional trigger Guard or leave it off
- Protected with a 3-Year Warranty
Maintaining the security of one's guns should always be a priority, especially in today's social and political climate. While working in law enforcement and positions of protection like the head-of-household, gun safety, and organization are very important. Because of this, the Go Rhino Public Safety Division built its automotive gun rack to withstand the demands of being a police officer. The Go Rhino Public Safety Division Gun Rack is exactly what you need to feel confident about storing your weapons.
These sturdy racks may be attached to the roof of a Chevrolet Caprice, Impala or Tahoe, a Dodge Charger or Durango, Ford F-150 or Police Interceptor and a Dodge Charger or Durango. You can purchase a single or twin-gun rack for your Go Rhino Gun Rack, and this configuration can be purchased with or without a trigger guard and a Santa Cruz SC-1 pump shotgun lock.
If you choose to use the lock, the durably made twin gun rack has a strong SC-1 lock as well as an SC-6 lock that sports a universal design and can effectively secure almost any long rifle. NAPA proudly sells the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Gun Rack, protected with a 3-Year Warranty.