- Ensure the safety of everyone in your vehicle with the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Single Cell Detainee Safety Seat
- Crafted to work with the Ford Police Interceptor Utility or Chevy Tahoe
- Maintains factory driver's seat functionality
- Molded TPO material cleans easily
- Features reliable 3-Point Pro-Straint Harness
- Works with AEDEC
- Supported by a 3-Year Warranty
Your team prioritizes the safety of your detainees as well as your fellow officers, so the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Single Cell Detainee Safety Seat is ideal for your force. This setup is designed with a reliable 3-Point Pro-Straint Harness system that eliminates the need to reach over a detainee thanks to the easy buckle design. The single seat is orientated so that the driver's seat stays unimpeded and maintains full factory functionality.
The Go Rhino Public Safety Division Single Cell Detainee Safety Seat uses heavy-duty TPO material that cleans easily and does not add extra weight. It features an AEDEC half front/center partition either with a Steel mesh screen, a Steel mesh/Poly panel or a Steel mesh screen with Poly window guards. Your detainee safety seat complies with AEDEC and comes with all the required hardware for a successful installation. Your purchase is supported by a 3-Year Warranty.