- Use the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Window Guards from the Go Rhino Public Safety Division to keep the windows of your cruiser safe and secure
- Compatible for use alongside door panels manufactured by AEDEC, OE or Go Rhino
- Acceptable for use on your rear side windows as well as the rear cab windows
- Take your pick of the sturdy Steel bars or durable Polycarbonate panels
- Pre-drilled holes allow for a quick and simple assembly
- Protected with a 3-Year Warranty
Your police car has windows that aren't impenetrable, and in your line of work, that's simply unacceptable, so you should make all efforts to reinforce your safety! Imagine if someone were determined enough to hammer through your window or even kick it in. The Go Rhino Public Safety Division cares enough to consider your safety. It, therefore, has created the exceptionally sturdy Go Rhino Public Safety Division Window Guards to secure your vehicle's rear cab window and rear side windows.
Window Guards from the Go Rhino Public Safety Division can be installed on either the rear can window or the rear door windows. Take your pick of strong Polycarbonate paneling or durable Steel bars, both of which are very long-lasting. Each choice sports a frame reinforced using 16-gauge Steel and is compatible with public safety door panels manufactured by AEDEC, OE or Go Rhino.
The presence of pre-drilled holes simplifies installation. Fortify your safety and bolster your windows with a straightforward solution created for your ultimate protection. NAPA proudly sells the Go Rhino Public Safety Division Window Guards protected with a generous 3-Year Warranty.