- Increase safe accessibility for you and your passengers with a pair of Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards
- Crafted from 16-gauge zinc-coated steel for years of use
- The textured black finish resists scratching and denting
- Distinctive "raptor-style" louvers maximize traction
- Mounting brackets included for a no-drill installation
- Available in two configurations: with or without a Drop Down Step Bar
- 6" Standard width or 4" Slim width available
- 5-Year Warranty included
With a set of Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards, you and your passengers can step in and out of your truck safely and with confidence. With a multi-fit design that's compatible with the majority of crew cab and extended cab trucks and a no-drill installation process, there's no reason not to add this functional and fantastic set of running boards to your truck!
Your RB10 Running Boards are not merely a cosmetic addition; they also act as a safeguard for your paint job against dislodged pebbles and debris. As an added bonus, it transforms your exterior profile from routine to refined. Additionally, raptor-inspired raised slats increase traction in wet weather conditions for sure footing every time you step in. Plus, you can choose the standard 6" wide steps or the extra-slim 4" steps.
Each RB10 Running Board is finished in a black powder coat for maximum impact and abrasion resistance. Plus their 16-gauge zinc-coated construction ensures they'll remain durable for years to come. A 5-Year Warranty is included.