- Take a firm step up into your vehicle with the durable Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards
- Perfect match for truck owners who want raptor-style cutout enhancements
- Fabricated from zinc-coated, fortified 16-gauge steel to hold up to 500 pounds per bar
- Select from two finishing options: Protective Bedliner or Textured Black
- Add integrated drop steps for select makes and models
- Mount directly to your frame; no drill required
- Choose 7.5" or 5.5" widths
- Made in the USA and covered with a 5-Year Warranty
When you need to get up and go, you need Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards. These rugged side-riders deliver a rough-and-tumble, attention-grabbing look to your rig. Gain a raptor-style look without losing strength. Each board is designed to hold up to 500 pounds.
Stability you can count on from a brand you know and trust, your Go Rhino Boards are engineered from zinc-plated, 16-gauge steel. You can also add completely welded drop steps on certain makes and models. Sold in pairs, these boards are available with either a traditional Textured Black or standard Protective Bedliner coating. Available width options include the standard 7.5" or the extra-slim 5.5".
These steps not only protect your knees and ankles from strain and injury, they also guard your critical rocker panel from rocks and other damaging road debris. These boards are designed to perfectly fit your truck’s make, model and year. Easily install each board using the included mounting kit, which guides you to match the factory-drilled holes of your truck's frame. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards, made in the USA with a 5-Year Warranty.